What is RefWorks 2.0?
A personalized archive of articles and books relevant to your current and future research.
- keep track of resources found in databases, the library catalog and more
- create bibliographies/works cited pages
- cite your sources inside your paper
RefWorks has series of online tutorials that will provide a basic introduction to Refworks in under 40 minutes. The series is broken up in to segments that are between 3-11 minutes so if you just need some quick information you can watch the section that is most relevant to your needs.
Create an Account
New to RefWorks? First create an account on a computer connected to the Agnes Scott College network (such as the library computer clusters on the First Floor in McCain).
Access RefWorks Classic Interface
Agnes Scott College will complete a full conversion to the new Refworks interface by May 2011. Until then you can toggle back and forth between these the 2.0 and Classic interface.
- Before Logging into RefWorks: Look for the RefWorks Classic login link on the login page for Refworks.
- After Logging into Refworks: Look for the menu on the top-right side of the screen. If you are in 2.0 there will be a link to Refworks Classic. If you are in Classic there will be a link to 2.0.